- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
It is advisable to read the following "Terms & Conditions" before placing any order.
Definition - In these conditions "the company" means SBS UK and the "customer" means the person purchasing the goods. Conditions These conditions form the basis of any sale between the company and the customer.
1. All items listed are 100% genuine.
2. All prices listed are in British pound sterling. Due to price variations from suppliers, the company reserves the right from time to time to amend published prices without prior notice.
3. SBS UK monitor prices on a daily basis. We will not be held responsible for pricing errors due to software mal-functions, or human error.
4. The customer e-mail you will receive after placing your order is for CONFIRMATION of your order ONLY. Acceptance of your order WILL NOT be accepted until payment has been processed, and your goods dispatched. SBS UK reserve the right to cancel your order.
5. We operate on an 'invitation to treat' basis and not as an 'offer for sale'. As a result, SBS UK reserves the right to decline orders for bulk or high value purchases.
6. All items priced with a suggested selling price refer to prices other retailers are currently offering for the product.
7. All items are subject to availability and can become unavailable at any time. Any item (s) marked as "Back Order" will be placed on "Back Order" and we will then make every effort to obtain the product from our suppliers ASAP. If any item (s) is unavailable from us or our suppliers, the customer will be given notice within 5 working days of us knowing. SBS UK will not be held responsible for any long delays made by our suppliers forwarding item (s) on "Back Order".
8. The company undertakes to use its best endeavours to dispatch your goods on the same day, but does not guarantee to do so. Time of delivery can not be given with any order and some orders may take longer to arrive, due unknown postal conditions. The Royal Mail Special Delivery service is a guaranteed next day delivery service at the point it is dispatched and not at the point it is ordered. We can not specify how long international orders will take to arrive, as them may be subject to a Customs & Excises inspections and collection of import duty / tax fees (which you are liable for). A signature will be required on most deliveries. Any item (s) damaged during delivery transit must be reported to us by seven days.
9. The company will not accept returned goods without proof of purchase. If any item (s) arrives damaged, faulty or you have received the wrong product, the company must be notified within seven days from the dispatch date. We can not accepted goods which do not appear to be faulty or damaged and have had any seal opened / damaged or have been used in any way as all non-faulty items must be returned in a re-saleable condition. Returned items will be refunded on receipt. Failure to meet this condition may result in no refund and goods being returned to you.
10. To return any item you are not happy with to us, please contact us and we will send you an email with instructions on how to return an item to us.
11. We are registered under The Data Protection Act 1984 and do not under any circumstance believe in passing or receiving any information to any third party.
12. We will try to resolve any disagreement as swiftly as possible. If you do have any problem with an order, payment, product or description of any item, please contact us.
13. If your order becomes lost during transit, we will through our courier arrange compensation which will be used to refund your Amazon account. Please note that a parcel is not considered lost until 15 working (not calendar) days have lapsed, this is the "Terms & Conditions of Business" given by the Royal Mail. We are unable to arrange a refund for a lost order until our courier has established that the parcel is lost and no longer retrievable. Our courier mey write to you for confirmation of this. This will in most cases can take approximately ten working days for a UK address and up to thirty working days for an overseas address. All undelivered parcels returned to us will be refunded in full and not resent due to high re-posting charges.
14. We do not sell goods to trade or businesses or on a sale or return basis.
15. All goods shall remain the property of SBS UK until they have been paid for in full. All orders will be released once payment has been taken.
16. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.